Belle Transformations strives to provide you with the best treatments and products to help you look your best.
We invite you to reserve a consultation and allow Belle’s team of experts help you achieve your goals!
Want to Firm & Tighten?
As you get older, your body produces less collagen, which leads to lax skin and other signs of aging. The Fotona TightSculpt is a noninvasive, anti-aging treatment to firm up sagging skin, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and boost collagen production. It helps restore a more youthful, refreshed appearance.
Fast Results, Without Side Effects
To address active acne, Fotona’s laser treatment reduces acne inflammation through photo selective absorption and controlled heating effects. The laser safely penetrates the skin to an optimal treatment depth by thermally and selectively destroying overactive sebaceous glands. This treatment also accelerates the healing process and stimulates collagen remodeling.
Make Your Scars Disappear!
Acne and scar revision with Fotona offers a laser acne treatment protocol that provides truly comprehensive scar solutions.
The laser beam is absorbed by the top micro-layers of the skin to vaporize scarred tissue and stimulate the production of new collagen in the dermis.
More Medical Laser Treatments
Belle offers the latest innovation in laser treatments such as the Fotona Laser. Reserve a consultation and let us customize a program for you to improve a variety of conditions. The following treatments are available:
• Snoring treatments – Better sleep
• Spider vein treatments – Put on shorts again
• Erase stretch marks and scars
• Vaginal Rejuvenation – Reconnect
• Toenail Fungus Treatments -Time for sandals
• Pigmentation Treatments – Even skin tone
• Hair Reduction – Eliminate unwanted hair
• Skin Resurfacing – Regain a youthful appearance
Be Hair Free
Say goodbye to shaving
with laser hair removal.
The laser uses beams of highly concentrated light that penetrate hair follicles. Pigments in the follicles absorb the light, which in turn destroys the hair.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is also
successfully used for treatment of the body.
PRP Therapy uses an individual’s blood platelets to accelerate the healing process and rejuvenate the body. If you are interested in enhancing and/or contouring your breasts or buttocks – and want to avoid surgery – this may be the perfect solution. If you are experiencing pain from an injury and would like to treat it in a natural way, PRP may be the answer. Reserve your consultation today and see if PRP is the answer for you.
PRP Therapy is used for:
- Breast Rejuvenation – This is an injectable treatment used to rejuvenate the breasts, with natural looking results.
- Butt Lift – PRPs are packed with revitalizing growth factors. This is a particularly great method for lifting your derriere.
- Joint Pain – A client’s own platelets are used to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles, and joints. PRP injections use a patient’s own healing system to improve musculoskeletal problems.
Are you experiencing hair loss?
PRP triggers natural hair growth and maintains it by increasing blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the thickness of the hair shaft.
PDO Thread Lift for the Body
PDO Thread Lift – A non-surgical way to get the lift you want.
Are you considering a Tummy Tuck? Buttocks sagging? Or maybe you have lost the definition in your upper arms. PDO Thread Lift may be the ideal solution for you!
PDO threads are inserted into the body or face. The threads pull and tighten the skin as they provide a supportive network to help hold the skin in place while fighting gravity.
The PDO Thread Lift is the latest, most effective treatment for wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Experience instant skin lifting that produces wonderful results on the abdominal area, buttocks, arms, and other areas.
- Skin tightening – This is done by contracting the fat tissue stored in your body.
- Cellular renewal – The collagen is stimulated and neovascularization occurs, resulting in improved skin texture, minimized, or eliminated fine lines, and restored elasticity.
Have more questions about this procedure and whether it is right for you?
Reserve a consultation and discover how PDO Threads can help you!